DIGICEL partners with ETECSA to provide lower roaming rates for Cuba travellers
Jamaica Observer, 20 de Abril de 2017
KINGSTON, Jamaica — Telecommunications company Digicel today announced its new Cuba roaming SIM card offered in conjunction with Cuban telecoms provider, ETECSA, offering lower mobile roaming rates for travellers in Cuba.
Digicel outlined that the SIM card offers flexibility, easy access to data at 3G speeds and phone calls at great rates and is a quick and convenient way to save money. The Digicel Cuba Roaming SIM card covers all 15 provinces including all the main tourist spots on the island and is available at DigicelCubaRoaming.com or through Amazon, the company said.
“Staying connected while in Cuba is a high priority for travellers,” says Colm Delves, Digicel Group CEO. “Working with our Cuban partner, ETECSA, our goal is to provide great service at affordable prices and help to make Cuba an even more attractive location for visitors.”
Myra Arevich Marin, Executive President of ETECSA, welcomed the partnership with Digicel, saying: “We are very happy to be working with Digicel given its fantastic footprint and reputation across the region. We have forged a fruitful relationship and look forward to connecting visitors to Cuba to the people and things they care about most.”
Price: $25.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details In Stock.
- Pre-loaded with 100 MB of data, plus FREE incoming SMS. No contract required.
- Rates as low as $0.17 per MB. Major USA carriers charge $2.00 per MB when roaming in Cuba. No worry, no waste! All data billed per KB; voice calls billed per second.
- Brand new, ready to use. Compatible with all UNLOCKED DEVICES on the GSM 850/900 and WCDMA 900 frequencies. Activation instructions included. SIM cards connect to Cuba’s 3G tourist network. Speeds are dependent on the local network in Cuba. Digicel makes no guarantees on actual speed connectivity.
- Recharge plans are available up to 500 MB. Can only be purchased once SIM card has been activated in Cuba.
- Digicel Group is a leading global communications provider with over 14 million subscribers in 32 markets throughout the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific.